Its that time of year again! When the weather gets cooler, leaves start changing colors, and Starbucks brings back the Pumpkin Spice Latte! Yum-O! This is usually my cue to start using pumpkins in everything. More so because now we can buy canned pumpkin puree whenever we want! How amazing does that sound?
One of my favorite things to make with pumpkin puree are these amazing pumpkin muffins. They have quickly become a fan favorite for so many of our friends and family in the past few years. Every year we send them to school as a treat for the twins’ classrooms, we’ve made them for neighbors, friends, and of course, to have around the house as a quick snack.
You’re going to be amazed at how easy this is! There are 3 ingredients, it takes 13 minutes to bake and everyone that has ever had them, has loved them! Try it out for yourself and let me know what you think!
- 1 can Pumpkin Puree (Trader Joe's is where I get mine)
- 1 box Vanilla Cake mix (Trader Joe's again)
- 1 cup Hershey's Cinnamon Morsels
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Combine cake mix, pumpkin puree, and cinnamon morsels in a large bowl until smooth
- Scoop batter into a greased muffin pan
- Bake in oven for 13-14 mins depending on your oven
Fun Tip: If you love pumpkin as much as I do, you’re going to want to buy a few extra cans of pumpkin puree and store them in the back of the pantry for a little fall fun throughout the year!
If you try these out, I would love to hear how they turned out!